Monday, July 2, 2012

goes to malaysia :)

hello world..
heihoo, everybody i wanna tell you about my experience in Malaysia.
I went to Malaysia on 8-10 June 2012 with my friends from alumni 107 ESQ Eksekutif Training, and it was free of charge. Yes. we didn't pay any (transportation and accomodation).
How come we didn't pay any for our trip? *i know that question is in your mind, right?*
Because when the ESQ Eksekutif Training was hold (in January if i'm not wrong), one of the participant was Datu Sri (Menteri Pertahanan Malaysia), and on the last day of the training, he invited us to go to Malaysia with free of charge. Yuhuuu :)

to be honest, i was doubt with what Datu Sri said, is that true? we go to Malaysia with free of charge??
and my doubtness was dissapear when i got phone call from Mba Putri from ESQ team, she told me that we went to Malaysia on 8-10 June 2012 and asked me to send my original paspor to ESQ office.
aaah, im so exicted :)


and the journey begin....


*to be continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment